These are the BEST! A quick, simple, no fuss recipe that can be rolled into balls or made into bars. They make great pre-training snacks and you can roll or squash them into whatever size suits you and your training needs! The extra salt makes them perfect for those with higher sweat rates or salty sweaters!
- 1 1/2 C soft dates
- 1/2 C oats
- 1/2 C Chocolate Peanut Butter - we used Fix and Fogg
- A good couple of pinches flaked sea salt
- Pulse dates into a smooth consistency.
- Add oats and peanut butter and blend until well combined, it should form a ball in the processor.
- Roll into balls or shape into bars, sprinkle with sea salt. Store in fridge for a week (if they last that long!) or freeze in an airtight container for a later snack time!