A super quick and easy loaf packed with long lasting energy from the oats, yogurt and seeds. This is ideal as a pre-exercise snack eaten 60-90 minutes before training. It could also work as a fuel option during a ride or trail run as it's easy to eat, doesn't fall apart and should get digested well without causing heaviness on your stomach.
- 300g Oats
- 600g Greek yogurt (plain or flavoured)
- 7 tbsp. Raisins
- 4 tbsp. Pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp. Ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 190C. Add all ingredients into a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Spoon mixture into a small non-stick loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes. You can check if the loaf is ready by inserting a knife into the centre & it comes out clean.
- Let loaf sit and cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing and enjoying!