Our kind of recipe - Quick, Healthy, Delicious! High in fibre, a source of plant based protein, packed with recovery compounds from the greens and plant based omega 3 from the walnuts - AMAZING!
- 100g wholemeal penne pasta
- 1 can cannelini beans
- 3/4 C broccoli
- 3/4 C cavolo nero or regular kale or spinach
- 1/3 cup walnut pesto (see recipe here)
- Cook pasta according to instructions.
- With 3 minutes of cooking time remaining, add the broccoli and cavolo nero into pasta.
- Whilst these are cooking drain the cannelini beans.
- Drain the pasta and greens, reserving a little of the water.
- Add the cannelini beans, mix the pesto in - add more if you like.
Serve and dig in. Serves 1-2, depending on hunger levels!