BECKY JONES - SPORTS DIETITIAN
- International Olympic Committee Diploma Sports Nutrition
- Post Graduate Diploma Nutrition & Dietetics
- BSc Sport & Exercise Science
- ISAK Level I
Becky has extensive sports experience working with everyday athletes and elite competitors representing New Zealand on the world stage. Sports she works with include, triathlon, running, swimming and rowing among more. Becky has experience helping athletes with digestive issues, particularly during exercise, and can advise on strategies to help overcome these. She is also an ISAK Anthropometrist, meaning she can take accurate body measurements & give you specific data about your body type and skinfolds.
She currently consults to Hurricanes Super Rugby, High Performance Sport New Zealand, Central Pulse Netball and the New Zealand Underwater Hockey teams, among others.
Becky loves being involved in sport; previously playing competitive hockey and now enjoying cycling, trail running and yoga.
- Athlete Digestive Health & Low FODMAP
- Body Composition
- Endurance Sports & Multi Day Events
- Team Sports e.g. Rugby, Football
- Weight Class Sports e.g. Combat sports, Rowing
- Health at Every Size/Non Diet Approach